Customer Service Jr Rep
- Location: Plantation, USA
- Type: Temporary
- Closing date: 28 Jan 2021
Role & Key Responsibilities
We want to create a legacy.
We’re AB Vista, an animal nutrition technology company offering pioneering products and technical services to the global animal feed industry. Join us and support our work with customers around the globe to produce sustainable food for a growing population.
AB Vista is advertising for the new position of Customer Service Jr Rep as part of our North American business unit. This role will be responsible for ordering entry both on the live and test system in AX and D365. You will support AB Vista with a heavy workload of order entry and delivering exceptional customer service internal and external customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing customer inquiries, orders, changing requests accurately and efficiently as per company working procedures.
- Ensuring effective communication with Customer Service, Supply Chain, Logistics, Sales and Finance teams.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proficiency in the use of identified computer applications and company systems, including Dynamics AX, Microsoft Office applications (more than beginners knowledge).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and confidence with business administration skills.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and operating within pressurized environments.
- Fluent verbal and written English skills (Spanish is a plus but not required).
Good for people, Good for business
We are a growing, innovative business and we value diversity and different ways of thinking to keep moving us forward. AB Agri is an equal opportunity employer, assuring equal treatment to all. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people.
We are united by our family values that represent who we are, how we work together and how we help our customers.
• Pioneering – Curious, spirited and bold. We lead, the right way.
• Excellence – We seek excellence in all that we do.
• Growth – We create ways for our people and customers to thrive.
We are part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group.
Making your application
Ready to apply? Great! Simply register your details and upload your CV via our careers website – it usually takes just a few minutes. Please do not delay making your application. In the event of a high candidate response to this vacancy we may close the application period before the date shown and without notice.
So that we can support you to perform at your best, please let us know of any adjustments that may be required throughout the recruitment process by emailing Careers@abagri.com
As part of your application we ask you to answer some equal opportunities questions that help us to monitor how inclusive our recruitment process is and identify areas we can improve in. This information is anonymised, separate from your application and is never seen by the hiring panel. You can choose not to answer these questions with no impact on your application.
AB Agri group politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We have a PSL and do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
Skills & Experience
About The Company
AB Vista is an animal nutrition technology business offering pioneering products and technical services to the global animal feed industry. Headquartered in the UK, the company employs 190 people across a worldwide network of offices and laboratories. AB Vista is part of AB Agri, an animal nutrition and agricultural services business, part of Associated British Foods plc. For more information please go to www.abvista.com.