Energy is the most expensive nutrient in the diet – 100 Kcal/Kg currently costs approximately US$10/tonne
Maximise energy utilisation of the diet with Econase XT
- Improves feed conversion ratio (FCR)
- Improves weight gain and uniformity
- Improves performance in laying hens
- Improves liveability of pigs
The most heat resistant xylanase generates the most energy
Maximise NSP utilisation to improve FCR and reduce costs
Econase XT is the only intrinsically thermostable xylanase up to 95⁰C that can survive the rigors of the feed conditioning process. It consistently breaks down both soluble and insoluble arabinoxylans to help maximise NSP breakdown, delivering improved FCR and cost reduction. It has proven results across a range of feed ingredients and in poultry and swine and is stable in a broad range of premixes and allows for good dispersion in feed.
Econase XT is easily detected and measured using fast on-site tests in feed ensuring its full benefits are realised.
ECONASE XT INFLUENCES NUTRIENT DIGESTION TO INCREASE USABLE ENERGY
The only xylanase that is intrinsically thermostable
WHY CHOOSE XYLANASE?
- Approximately 45% of the NSP composition of corn and wheat-based diets consists of arabinoxylans, making them the largest NSP component in raw materials
- Xylanase is the NSPase that breaks down arabinoxylans into beneficial arabinoxylan oligosaccharides (AXOS), helping to improve animal performance
THE PREBIOTIC EFFECT OF ARABINOXYLAN OLIGOSACCHARIDES (AXOS)
- Econase XT influences intestinal fermentation by producing favourable prebiotic xylo-oligomers in the lower GI
- These xylo-oligomers can increase volatile fatty acid production, shift the microbial profile and provide valuable energy for intestinal cells
AB Vista launches online dietary fibre calculator to help nutritionists optimise animal diets
AB Vista supports customers’ sustainability programmes with emissions reporting service
Stimbiotic product Signis’ effectiveness in pig diets recognised in peer-reviewed research paper
Achieve greater feed cost savings whilst maintaining animal performance by targeting maximum nutrient utilisation
Helping you assess feed quality to optimise animal performance