Ready. Steady. Grow.
- As the global feed industry continues to reduce the usage of growth-promoting antibiotics (AGPs), the industry is turning to new tools to address the challenges that arise from such a shift.
- Stimulation of the gut microbiome is an emerging strategy to improve animal performance.
Signis, a dual acting combination of xylanase and xylo-oligosaccharide, accelerates the development of a fibre-degrading microbiome, which in turn:
- Increases nutrient digestibility.
- Enables improved fermentation of fibre sources that would otherwise be un-degraded.
- Delivers consistent animal performance and reduced production costs.