Maximise energy utilisation of the diet with Econase XT
- A beta 1-4, endo-xylanase enzyme, designed to improve the degradation of dietary fibre to maximise energy utilisation of the diet
- The only intrinsically thermostable xylanase up to 95⁰C that can survive the rigors of the feed conditioning process
- Consistently breaks down both soluble and insoluble arabinoxylans to help maximise NSP breakdown, delivering improved FCR and cost reduction
- Proven results across a range of feed ingredients and in poultry and swine
- Stable in a broad range of premixes and good dispersion in feed
- Easily detected and measured using fast on-site tests in feed ensuring the full benefits of using Econase XT are realised
Animal feed safety is central to the way we work and AB Vista’s enzyme products are produced at FAMI-QS certified sites. FAMI-QS, also known as International Safe Feed/Food, is the global certification scheme focussing on the safety, quality and regulatory compliance of speciality feed ingredients.