Global Services Manager
- Location: Flexible
- Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 19 Mar 2021
Role & Key Responsibilities
Job Title: Global Services Manager
We want to create a legacy.
We’re AB Vista, an animal nutrition technology company offering pioneering products and technical services to the global animal feed industry. We’re part of the AB Agri community of leading animal nutrition products and services businesses. Join us and support our work with customers around the globe to produce sustainable food for a growing population.
We are recruiting for a Global Services Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing services related assistance to regional Technical Services and NIR Managers, AB Vista distributors and key accounts, as part of the global technical team. Managing new and existing service developments and oversee external service provider relationships, support, and communication. Key liaison with regional teams and interaction with central functions in relation to services.
You’ll be responsible for:
• The Emissions Reporting Service; key developments of the service, interaction with relevant stake holders and support of regional teams. Marketing and promotion of the service and provide a presence at global events and conferences. Commercial evaluation and justification for customer projects and tracking of agreements. Development of nutritional concepts to support ABV sales and positioning of the emissions service.
• NIR services support to the Global Technical team, the regional technical sales teams, key customers, and distributors.
• Manage new service development programmes in line with Services objectives.
• Support Marketing in literature preparation on Services.
• Participating in setting development objectives and generating and executing plans for services with other members of the global technical team.
• Tracking of commercial value related to services based on sales revenues and appropriate KPIs.
• Promote feedback on market developments and customer needs to steer innovation.
• Provide analytical support to the business to deliver insightful reports from services generated data.
• Main point of contact for regional teams on services related issues.
What we’re looking for:
• A strong understanding of statistical analysis.
• Strong focus on providing fast and precise response to internal and external requests.
• Creativity to improve and create new tools to increase value to internal and external customers.
• Good communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to commit to national & international travel, up to 35% of time.
Good for people, Good for business
We are a growing, innovative business and we value diversity and different ways of thinking to keep moving us forward. AB Agri is an equal opportunity employer, assuring equal treatment to all. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people.
We are united by our family values that represent who we are, how we work together and how we help our customers.
• Pioneering – Curious, spirited and bold. We lead, the right way.
• Excellence – We seek excellence in all that we do.
• Growth – We create ways for our people and customers to thrive.
We are part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group.
Making your application
Ready to apply? Great! Simply register your details and upload your CV via our careers website – it usually takes just a few minutes. Please do not delay making your application. In the event of a high candidate response to this vacancy we may close the application period before the date shown and without notice.
So that we can support you to perform at your best, please let us know of any adjustments that may be required throughout the recruitment process by emailing Careers@abagri.com
As part of your application we ask you to answer some equal opportunities questions that help us to monitor how inclusive our recruitment process is and identify areas we can improve in. This information is anonymised, separate from your application and is never seen by the hiring panel. You can choose not to answer these questions with no impact on your application.
AB Agri group politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We have a PSL and do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
Skills & Experience
About The Company
AB Vista is an animal nutrition technology business offering pioneering products and technical services to the global animal feed industry. Headquartered in the UK, the company employs 190 people across a worldwide network of offices and laboratories. AB Vista is part of AB Agri, an animal nutrition and agricultural services business, part of Associated British Foods plc. For more information please go to www.abvista.com.