EMEA Export Operator
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Type: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 05 Aug 2020
Role & Key Responsibilities
We are looking for an EMEA Export Operator for 12 months to be part of a team that is responsible for processing and managing orders whilst providing a continuous high level of service to both our internal and external customers. You will be required to work with colleagues in EMEA to organise, optimise and enhance the customer experience. The role will support the EMEA Supply Chain function with daily operations.
Value created through Supply Chain (cost)
- Process orders accurately on internal systems, from order receipt through to delivery in line with company processes and agreed timescales.
- Take stock on a FIFO basis or agreed with Supply Chain team if not forecast.
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in import/export activity and procedures.
Working with others
- Work in partnership with the EMEA Supply Chain team.
- Liaise with 3PL, suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure timely dispatch to meet customer delivery deadlines
- Communicate with the credit control team to ensure orders can be booked/invoiced
- Close collaboration with Business Managers and Customer Relationship Coordinator
- Responsible for any export shipments assigned to the role.
- Follow and update procedures where needed.
- Ensure accuracy of all export documentation for assigned shipments
- Update database with information (actual dates of arrival, reason for deviation, warehouse dispatched date) to meet OTIF and sales requirements
- Ensure any mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, recorded, addressed and resolved.
- Raise complaints where required and follow up accordingly
- Understanding of your individual role and responsibility (within the wider team) in delivering feed safety on behalf of ABF and identifying/acting on any issues that would compromise this obligation and/or the safety of the food chain.
Skills & Experience
About The Company
AB Vista is an animal nutrition technology business offering pioneering products and technical services to the global animal feed industry. Headquartered in the UK, the company employs 190 people across a worldwide network of offices and laboratories. AB Vista is part of AB Agri, an animal nutrition and agricultural services business, part of Associated British Foods plc. For more information please go to www.abvista.com.